Sunday, July 31, 2022

should I take my bearded dragon to the vet? help

I was letting my sister play with my bearded dragon and he started being lowkey really rude, so I put him in the bath ( it dont work so we put sand and some rocks and the lights in there so it's his home) and I sat down 4 a while but when I went 2 the bathroom he was fliped on his back and not moving and the dog was in there. I think he started being rude to the dog too and he got him mad but idk so idk if I should punish the dog or not cause the lizard mightgh started it n I flipped him back n he's alive but weird asf now and he wont do anything,

submitted by /u/NothingIsReal921
[link] [comments]

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

About

Delivered by FeedBurner